Our challenge was to create an interesting storytelling that related the values of the company with the attempt to energize and connect users during the hour that the activity lasted from each house and individually.
From MC Advertising we created the Hillrom virtual challenge. Under this idea we developed a phygital action, which consisted in sending to each home a physical KIT that had to be opened in the virtual game. This contained:
- A welcome card where the instructions and rules of the game were properly explained.
- A company corporate cup to be used during the "coffee break" of the event.
- A paperweight with a motivating sentence about the event.
- An envelope with the pot to write down the answers to the challenge in a physical way.
- An envelope with the results of the pot and medals recognizing the merits demonstrated in the questionnaire.