Digital advertising: different paths and platforms
Advertising or digital communication acquires more weight in the annual marketing plans of large and medium-sized enterprises. What exactly does digital advertising mean? Well, we can explain you.
It would be digital advertising all those techniques of diffusion, promotion and communication of payment of a company or brand that launches in the network. The Internet provides companies with different channels through which to help the different potential customers of companies, who use such advertising, receive their content. The Internet, through the cookies and the searches we make, creates a profile of its users and with it, automatically generates advertising of the things for which we seem to be potential customers. Today there are different digital advertising paths that will adapt to the needs of each company. We present the 6 that for us are most interesting.
- Native advertising → It is characterized for being integrated into the content or platform where it is published. It does not interrupt the navigation of the receiver and it is good to be able to develop our creativity and to surprise the public.
- Email Marketing → These campaigns would enter here where users are offered to download content, in exchange for giving their email. In this way, as a company you generate a database of leads interested in your products and, as the base grows, it will be divided into more specialized groups.
- Social Ads → This is one of the most interesting formats, since it has millions of users and allows you to reach a target audience. Using advertising on social networks maximizes, in an exaggerated way, the presence of your company. Each social network has its own Ads, so we encourage you to investigate more on them and even combine them.
- Display → Display is known as any visual advertising element that is placed on a website, blog, portal... The banners or pop-ups of a lifetime, wow. Although in recent times this format has been affected by ad blockers, it is worth continuing to bet on them and design them to be interesting and attractive, so that they are worth seeing.
- Online retargeting → If you have ever wondered what cookies do, now we summarize it in a simple way: they give the recapitulated information to retargeting so that it shows you the ads that are supposed to interest you in your searches. Everything so that the advertising of the companies that work with this tool succeed and you buy or hire their services.
- SEM → It works thanks to the keywords that users search for. From this, show your company's advertising to those people who have searched for something similar to what you do as a company.
Whichever you choose, the importance of advertising is not just that it exists; if not that it attracts attention, that it does not become heavy and that leads the user to want to pay more attention to it. If you are not creative when developing the campaigns, it will be difficult to reach the number of possible clients that you want. Using more than one of them is also a great option.
We use our own and third-party cookies to offer our services and collect statistical information. You can accept all cookies by pressing the "Accept all" button or configure them or reject their use by clicking on the Cookies Policy
Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.
LinkedIn sets this cookie from LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize browser ID.
in 2 years
LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.
in 1 day
This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.
5 months 27 days
Google cookie consent tracker.
in 17 years
Cookie necessary for the use of website options and services.
in 1 year
Cookies generated by PHP language-based applications. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is usually a randomly generated number, how it is used can be site-specific, but a good example is maintaining a logged-on session in the state of a user between pages.
Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked.
Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.
in 2 years
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
in 2 years
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by Linked share Buttons and ad tags.
in 2 years
Linkedin - Used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.
in 1 month
This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.